Zoomcar is looking for a high-agency Analyst for their Product team. The team is building industry-first experiences in mobility supporting all of Zoomcar's product lines like Renter, Subscriber, IoT, and Efficiency.
● The ideal candidate is a rockstar analyst who enjoys building and measuring products.
● S/he should not only be able to tell the customer story from the data but also propose what the story can be through product changes.
● Taking end-to-end ownership of key metrics, work with respective product owners to understand areas we need to measure and ensure the needle is moving in the right direction.
● Coordinate with Product Managers to create business and pricing plans that contribute to Profit and growth
● Assist in the deployment of new products
● Work with the product design team to understand product feasibility and limitations.
● Prepare product performance reports
● Work with PMs in promoting products to improve sales and revenue
● Facilitate Changes in product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance
● Contribute to product roadmap with new, justifiable ideas to enhance existing functionality or introduce new features
● Thinks understands user flows, customer needs, and business needs
● Define key metrics to evaluate the success of the business, team, and new features
● Build dashboards to track the progress of feature rollouts and the long-term success of products
● Refine ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about the product through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and our business
● Analyse opportunities and problems to drive product prioritization and strategy
● Collaborate with engineers to ensure and improve data availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability
● Conduct experiments to evaluate the impact of new product features
Zoomcar holds the distinction of being India’s first personal mobility platform, with the introduction of car-sharing services in 2013 and today is the market leader in the s...Read more