Overview - The team that looks at constantly extracting valuable information for use in strategic decision making, product development, trend analysis, and forecasting. We deal with all kinds of structured/unstructured (image, text, etc) data and build data-driven solutions to solve customer problems. Our continued endeavour is to help users find a suitable match for themselves at the earliest.
Role: A Data Analyst is responsible for understanding and deriving insights from the data collected by the company. He would be responsible for maintaining the data and building models from scratch using this data and also tuning and improving existing models as per business requirements.
What you will do in this role:
● The Data Analyst will be responsible for understanding and deriving insights from the data collected by the company.
● They would be responsible for maintaining the data and for performing extensive analysis from data to derive actionable insights as per business requirements.
● They would have to quantify the impact of proposed initiatives, identify causations and correlations and differentiate between them.
● They would have to perform clustering to segment customers or build decision trees to analyze churn or forecast using regression models.
● They would have to assess the results of A/B experiments.
● They would have to identify and build metrics and reports as and when
required and automate these processes as expected.
Shaadi.com, the flagship brand of People interactive, is the world’s largest matrimonial service. It was founded with one simple objective – to provide a superior match...Read more