What will you be working on?
- You will be focused on designing and building the best tech products.
- Contribute to architectural, design, and product discussions.
- Work on bug fixing and improving product performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
On an average day, you’d be breaking down technical challenges, writing code, looking at bugs, interacting with others, collaborating with the product manager, analyst, designer, front-end engineer to help create value.
What will make you successful?
- Expertise in backend frameworks/technologies like Python/Django, Golang, Postgres, Redshift, and AWS.
- Solid coding and problem-solving skills with the ability to architect cross-team features to refactor existing frameworks. Familiarity with design patterns is a must too.
- The ideal person has worked on a product that they were able to drive to production in a startup environment.
- Proficiency in building highly scalable systems
- Ownership mindset- Taking end to end ownership of backend initiatives and being part of the core team in driving the overall growth of the organisation in achieving its vision.