\r\nThe PhonePe app is available in 11 Indian languages. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, make utility payments, pay at shops, invest in tax saving funds, liquid Funds, buy insurance, mutual funds, gold, and silver. In addition PhonePe also allows users to book their Ola rides, pay for Redbus tickets, book flights and hotels on Goibibo through the Switch platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
• You will work with data to understand patterns and anti-patterns to determine risk activity ranging from fraud, AML, identity theft, KYC and non-compliant activity per RBI, company policies.
• You are responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics that need to be monitored, to infer risky activity with respect to businesses, category, products, merchants etc.
• You model data and quantitatively analyze that translates data into actionable insights and can contribute to decision making with your stakeholders, keeping PhonePe principles and customer interest as sacrosanct.
• Analyze data to recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
• Provide support to cross functional teams in their ad-hoc risk analytics requests.
• Work closely with Engineering, Product, Operations & Business teams to develop fraud risk solutions.
PhonePe is an Indian e-commerce payment system and digital wallet company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It was founded in December 2015 by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari, and Burzi...Read more