• 3 to 4 years of professional full-time experience building and maintaining complex software on a cross-functional team.
• Strong algorithmic, discrete math, data structures, computational complexity, computer security, and cryptography skills.
• Strong database skills.
• A minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience with back-end engineering.
• Basic systems administration.
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science Engineering (or equivalent).
• Minimum product dev experience of 3+ years in web/mobile startups with expertise indesigning and implementing high-performance web applications.
• Comfortable with Tech stacks consists of RDS, Redshift, S3 SNS, Lambda, Cloudwatch, Dynamo DB, PostgreSQL, Ngnix, Micro Services, Distributed systems, RabbitMQ, Reddis, Celery.
Graphy is a unique platform that enables creators to grow their audience, monetise skills and host live cohort-based courses. Now, setting up a beautiful website on a custom subdom...Read more